The HE1001 mild hyperbaric oxygen chamber is a single occupant soft shell 1.3 ata chamber that can accommodate two persons if required.
The HE1001 is most suitable for home use.
We provide training and education on mHBOT protocols before you commence home treatment so you are not just buying a chamber off the internet.
We are a local New Zealand supplier that has been selling and supporting mild HBOT chambers for Kiwis for many years. For as long as you own this chamber, Health Evolution Ltd will help you with user support, setup and also servicing and parts if you have any issues to resolve in years to come.
- Delivery to your door by local carriers with tracking.
- One meter diameter chamber.
- 3 zipper seal to maintain pressure and increase chamber integrity.
- 3 large transparent viewing windows to prevent claustrophobia.
- Protective and supporting external cover.
- Emergency valve to depressurise at speed in an emergency.
- Easy to operate without assistance.
- Internal metal frame to support the chamber when deflated and ease access.
- Memory foam mattress with antibacterial cotton/bamboo cover.
- Additional luxury memory foam topper pad with washable cover.
- A ‘Three In One’ Control System consisting of oxygen concentrator, air compressor with 6 carbon filters, and a dehumidifier.
- Anti-Roll Bolsters.
- Selectable pre-set valves allowing automated pressure of 1.3 ata or 1.15 ata for personal preference.
- External and Internal Pressure Gauges.
- Air Muffler.
- Internal USB connection (for fan or light).
- A pair of Uniden walkie talkies for internal / external communication.
- User Manual and Setup Guide.
- Free remote support for set up via most video conference apps.
- Lifetime support from the local expert team.
- One Year Manufacturing Fault Warranty.
Optional add-ons (ask us for a quote):
- On site installation and user training
- O2 concentrator delivering up to 10l/minute (only for use at 10 l/min when occupied by 2 persons)