The HE901 mild hyperbaric oxygen chamber is a single occupant soft shell 1.3 ata chamber that is most suitable for home use.
We provide training and education on mHBOT protocols before you commence home treatment so you are not just buying a chamber off the internet. We are a local New Zealand supplier that has been selling and supporting mild HBOT chambers for Kiwis for many years. For as long as you own this chamber, Health Evolution Ltd will help you with user support, setup and also servicing and parts if you have any issues to resolve in years to come.
- Delivery to your door by local carriers with tracking.
- 0.9 meter diameter chamber.
- Protective and supporting external cover.
- 3 zipper seal to maintain pressure and increase chamber integrity.
- To let in light and let your family see you and you see them, this chamber has one large window on top of the chamber at the head end, plus 1 smaller window behind your head and at your feet.
- Emergency pressure release valve to depressurise at speed in an emergency.
- Easy to operate without assistance.
- Internal metal frame to support the chamber when deflated and ease access.
- Memory foam mattress with antibacterial cotton/bamboo cover.
- Additional luxury memory foam topper pad with washable cover.
- Oxygen concentrator that is adjustable from 1 to 5 Litres per minute
- Oil free, quiet air compressor with 6 carbon filters
- Anti-Roll Bolsters.
- Selectable pre-set valves allowing automated pressure of 1.3 ata or 1.15 ata for personal preference.
- External and Internal Pressure Gauges.
- Air Muffler inside the chamber
- Internal USB connection (for fan or light).
- A pair of Uniden walkie talkies for internal / external communication.
- A starter pack of nasal cannulas.
- New Zealand User Manual and Setup Guide.
- Free remote support for set up via most video conference apps.
- Lifetime user support from the local expert team.
- One Year Manufacturing Fault Warranty.
Optional add-ons (ask us for a quote):
- On site installation and user training
- A Dehumidifier to collect condensation between the compressor and chamber.
Please note that for your safety we do not offer the 10L per minute O2 concentrator in any chamber other than the larger HE1001.